Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dáta breithe||1 Meitheamh 1971|
|Tel Aviv, Iosrael|
|Náisiúntacht||Iosrael, An Iodáil, An Ríocht Aontaithe, An Astráil|
|Gairm||Teangeolaí, údar, léachtóir|
Foilseacháin[cuir in eagar | athraigh foinse]
- "Revivalistics: From the Genesis of Israeli to Language Reclamation in Australia and Beyond" (2020). New York: Oxford University Press.
- "Language Contact and Lexical Enrichment in Israeli Hebrew" (2003). UK: Palgrave Macmillan. (Language Contact and Lexical Enrichment in Israeli Hebrew) (ISBN 9781403938695)
- "Israelit Safa Yafa (Israeli – A Beautiful Language)" (2008). Tel Aviv: Am Oved.
- "Engaging – A Guide to Interacting Respectfully and Reciprocally with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, and their Arts Practices and Intellectual Property" (2015).
- "Dictionary of the Barngarla Aboriginal Language of Eyre Peninsula, South Australia" (2018).
- "Jewish Language Contact (Special Issue of the International Journal of the Sociology of Language 226)" (2014).
- "Burning Issues in Afro-Asiatic Linguistics" (2012).
- "Barngarlidhi Manoo (Speaking Barngarla Together)" (2019). Australia: Barngarla Language Advisory Committee.
Barngarlidhi Manoo - PART TWO
- "Native Tongue Title: Proposed Compensation for the Loss of Aboriginal Languages" (2014). Australian Aboriginal Studies 2014/1: 55-71.
- "“Our Ancestors Are Happy!”: Revivalistics in the Service of Indigenous Wellbeing" (2014). Foundation for Endangered Languages XVIII: 113-119.
- "Stop, Revive, Survive: Lessons from the Hebrew Revival Applicable to the Reclamation, Maintenance and Empowerment of Aboriginal Languages and Cultures" (2011). Australian Journal of Linguistics 31: 111–127.
- "Hybridity versus Revivability: Multiple Causation, Forms and Patterns" (2009). Journal of Language Contact 2: 40–67.
- "A New Vision for "Israeli Hebrew": Theoretical and Practical Implications of Analysing Israel's Main Language as a Semi-Engineered Semito-European Hybrid Language" (2006). Journal of Modern Jewish Studies 5: 57–71.
- "Cultural Hybridity: Multisourced Neologization in "Reinvented" Languages and in Languages with "Phono-Logographic" Script" (2004). Languages in Contrast 4: 281–318.
- "Language Contact and Globalisation: The Camouflaged Influence of English on the World's Languages – with special attention to Israeli (sic) and Mandarin" (2003). Cambridge Review of International Affairs 16: 287–307.
- "'Realistic Prescriptivism': The Academy of the Hebrew Language, its Campaign of 'Good Grammar' and Lexpionage, and the Native Israeli Speakers" (2008). Israel Studies in Language and Society 1: 135–154.
- "Complementation: A Cross-Linguistic Typology" (2006): 72–92. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- "Explorations in the Sociology of Language and Religion" (2006): 237–258. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
- "The Sociology of Language and Religion: Change, Conflict and Accommodation" (2010): 84–125. UK: Palgrave Macmillan.
- "Globally Speaking: Motives for Adopting English Vocabulary in Other Languages" (2008): 19–43. Clevedon-Buffalo-Toronto: Multilingual Matters.
Scannánliosta[cuir in eagar | athraigh foinse]
- Fry's Planet Word, Stephen Fry
- SBS: Living Black: S18 Ep9 - Linguicide
- Babbel: Why Revive A Dead Language? - Interview with Prof. Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Language Revival: Securing the Future of Endangered Languages, edX MOOC
Tagairtí[cuir in eagar | athraigh foinse]
- Vivid Sydney (Light, Music and Ideas), Speaker: Prof. Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- Starting from scratch: Aboriginal group reclaims lost language, With the help of a linguistics professor, Barngarla, which has not been spoken for 60 years, is being pieced together, Al Jazeera, John Power, 29.6.2018.
- Voices of the land, In Port Augusta, an Israeli linguist is helping the Barngarla people reclaim their language / Anna Goldsworthy, The Monthly, September 2014.
- edX, Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- Adelaide Festival of Ideas, Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- Meet Ghil'ad Zuckermann, master of 11 languages, Pedestrian TV.
Naisc sheachtracha[cuir in eagar | athraigh foinse]
- Ghil'ad Zuckermann, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
- University Staff Directory: Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Ghil'ad Zuckermann, Academia
- Jewish Language Research Website: Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann's website
- Australian of the Day: Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Voices of the land, Anna Goldsworthy, The Monthly, September 2014.
- BBC World Service: Reawakening Language